If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Market in Greensboro...THIS WEEKEND!!



Today is such a great day to be outside. My wreath workshop is in the garage so I have LUUUVED being able to be outside while getting all this done.



I've been up to my earlobes in pine, burlap, gingham,ice skates , old sleds ......



you name it!



I am almost ready to start loading the trailer for the trip to Greensboro NC for their



Holiday Market!This is one of the wreaths that I just got done that is on an old chippy white sled.

It's going to be a bit hard to part with this one.

It's a little different than the others that I have done ~ most of them have red berries with gingham bows. But I thought that if I were shopping at this show and I saw this , I would buy it so I am gonna leave it as is !
For those of you who plan on attending the show here is the info:

The Holiday Market

Greensboro Coliseum

Greensboro NC

November 4, 5, 6

Go to www.gilmoreshows.com for a $1.00 off coupon and more information!
For those that are unable to attend the show because they live a gazillion miles away~ don't worry...I'll be sure to take some pics!


11 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I can't wait to see pics of the show! Great wreath!
tot

Faded Charm said...

Love the look Beth. I have an old sled like this in my window space and wished I had found some old ice skates to hang from it.

Good luck!!!

xoxo
Kathleen

Cheryl said...

Love the wreath and also wanted to mention that I really love the lighted tree with the muslin ties.
That is just too wonderful!! I am going to give that sensational idea a try of my own. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you do well at your show and want to see lots of pics! Make it fun,
Cheryl

TheCrankyCrow said...

Have a great show Beth (and, yeah, pictures will be great...but not as great as being there!....I so want that sled!!) ;o) Happy Wednesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Pam B said...

Wow, that wreath should sell FAST! Love it!

Hope you sell lots!

Hugs,
Pam

Prior said...

LOVE that great wreath...I am so looking forward to your pics! Good Luck!
Lezlee

trash talk said...

I'm not gonna skate around the issue...love the sled and skates!
Good luck with your show. Throw in a couple of triple lutzes to knock 'em off their feet.
Deb

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

YOU always have the BeSt Crusty... Rusty... SHaBBy Displays!*!*! Can't wait to SEE the pics... FaB SaLes are a given!!!
Jeanine Burkhardt

the wayside cottage said...

I just love that wreath displayed on the sled - you are so creative! I have an old pair of outgrown skates in the basement that were my niece's...hmmmmm.... ;)

Paper Dolls said...

I hope it is okay for me to add your photo of the sled and skates to my Pinterest board.... I added your blog name to credit you with this lovely photo!

Zane Wooder said...

I actually saw one blogger take ice skates and use them as decorations for a Christmas tree. I think this is a little dangerous but neat. I just thought you may find that interesting.

-Zane of ontario honey